Friday, December 16, 2005

One of the stupidest vehicles. EVAH.

Hummer H2. Is your dick really so small that you MUST DRIVE AN H2?

Anyway, yours truly here has an Hummer H2 sales brochure in English AND THAI in his filthy mitts. It sez here,

"You might be amazed at the headroom and shoulder room as well."

Is that so, Digweed? Well, let me just state for the record that yes, I might be amazed at the headroom and shoulder room. Let's see. The H2 is over 2 metres wide, almost 2 metres high and over 5 metres long. So, yeah, if it can comfortably seat 4 NBA players across, I MIGHT be amazed.

I dunno, I might giveaway this brochure. It's glossy, it's new, and did I mention it's in Thai? Brochure collectors, how many of you have one of these babies in your collection? Should I hold a hysterically fantastic giveaway?

No comments: